sábado, 28 de janeiro de 2012

Inspired by TILDA - a sweet round pillow

Good morning eveybody...

.... here on the Portuguese TILDA Forum. Last night, I got an invitation to become a member here on this side. Unfortunatly, I do not know who sent it but I feel really honoured. Let me briefly introduce myself: I am German, I love beeing creative and I immediately felt in love with TILDA when I first found one of her books in 2006. This is one of my latest creations, you may find the pattern for the pillow in "TILDA - Sew sunny homestyle":

You are more than welcome to join me here on my blog "My Country Cottage Garden". Most of the time, I post in English but my visitors comment in any language. I do speak German, English and French and I understand Dutch and Spanisch. "Google Translate" will help me to understand Portuguese, too!


Warm wishes from cold Germany
~ ~ ~ Anita ~ ~ ~

1 comentário:

Tilda Fans disse...

Hello Anita, welcome to Tilda Fans Portugal.
I'm the Administrator of this blog and I sent the invitation. Your projects are beautiful and your blog is an inspiration.
I do believe your participation will be a great value to Tilda Fans.
Hope you enjoy to be among us.